Monday, November 1, 2010

a blog among millions,why?

So basically we're Trai and Ava,we share this blog and will be signing each article,obviously depending on  who wrote it. Our blog is probably not any different than any other blog,we'll be sharing our likes our dislikes in the art world as well as showing you some of our every day art we make ourselves.
We'll give each other themes and both interpret it in a piece of art every week, if you feel like participating send us your work as well!


Who are Trai and Ava?


Trai is a 24 year old computer programer by day and an artist by night,and a musician/composer all year round,living in Paris.( nice resume)


Ava is a 25 year old sculptress by day and a painter by night,travel freak all year round,living in Paris but not always,spending half her time in London or in Los Angeles.




For this first article we'll be sharing a great art collective
http://beinart.org/
on this site you'll find some of the most amazing artists worldwide.Some very popular such as Laurie Lipton,Travis Louie or Ron English.
 You'll truly find your happiness and discover great painters,sculptors,digital artists and Illustrators.


Our pick of the day?


Brendan Danielsson




little word from the artist

My work isn’t conceptual, personal, spiritual or political. And there’s no secret underlying message or point I’m trying to get across. I’m not trying to say much with it....at all. I simply create art that I would like to see if I were not the one making it. The process, as I develop a piece, is little more than a stream of consciousness without much forethought to what the end result will be. But I do try to incorporate a few elements of conflict to create a narrative for interest. These usually deal with man vs. beast, beauty vs. ugly, sensuality vs. violence, etc. Believe it or not, I don’t enjoy much of the actual process of creating art. It’s a contant struggle for me and I’m my harshest critic, but the end result is what keeps me going. When I create something that I actually like, I’m a happy man.



to find out more on the artist check out his personal website

No comments:

Post a Comment