Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Intro to my Little World (Trai's World)

My first article will not be less narcissistic than Ava's. Some people know me as Tsurai, bass player and composer for a four year old band called AtOmsk.

"AtOmsk is a French rock metal band from Paris that is well known in the capital for their propensivity to blend genres. The project was created in 2007 by 6 musicians united by their love for any and many kinds of music and motivated by an only aim: to mix all they appreciate to create something that sounds unusually new."



To discover our universe and listen to our songs go to:
Myspace
Facebook page
RoadrunnerRecors: vote for us!

Here, I am Trai and not Tsurai so it will be mostly about digital arts. Now, a couple of cheap illustrations I have made as a nocturnal artist wannabe.





Tools: Photoshop CS5

1 comment: