Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fuck that Fuck

ok,so we're basically full of shit..
Our last post is almost two months old and we haven't even finished(started?) our mustache theme competition..
what can I say,the French are lazy fuckers who use up all their energy to complain or criticize..I am so getting lapidated when I go back to Paris..

   So I've been in London for a couple of weeks,and still separated from my beloved sculpture studio in Paris..I have no art material besides this left paw,printer paper and these two gnarled no2 pencils.(my personal advice,never use an eraser,you'll never be satisfied with your drawing and never finish it,and if forces you to get better,I encourage even more so to use ink,pens,bics,markers,rapidographs)
I've also noticed,living with females, a lot of shit magazines laying around, and the stupidity of the articles still amaze me..so I try my best to focus on the images and reproduce some.I'll be making many many more reproductions..I truly get a kick out of it,been doing old portraits,pictures from criminal magazines from the 50's,and some portraits of the people around me..I'll post some of them here hoping this will make up for my terrible tardiness on the blog..how shameful..bad bad girl!!!!
























there are many many many more to come,don't hesitate on any suggestions email me 
at  AVASFEZ@gmail.com
send your pictures in people

And I leave this article with a little song(classy gal)

No comments:

Post a Comment