Monday, January 17, 2011

stuff,as promised..

I don't clearly remember when,but recently,I told you I'd post up some watercolors and such..
eh...Well, to tell you the truth I just have to face the fact that I ain't no good with them..I started to do one and then backed up(literally) and just thought "this is shit" but being fair,and so thoughtful, I shall share my shit with the world(like so many do)..
I just think watercolors agree more with me when I use them for children's illustrations,as I've done before..I'll show a future post on children's books then and now.
Sooo,I've continued a couple of pencil scribbles,because pencil is my friend and color is the enemy..






I'm starting a series of portraits,well continuing because I already began,looking for interesting faces,pretty,ugly,boring anything..so let me know if you're in for it..I'll be in London for a little while more then off to Paris..email me at Avasfez@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment