Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm a schizo

Ok,so from now on,let's just say I'm a schizo.Trai's kind of given up on the blog after so many years of hard labour..(haha?)and it's just gonna be me Ava, or let's say I'm both now.Now I'm confused..ok so all the posts for the moment are going to be Ava made..I think you'll be able to tell anyways..can't you hear my shitty L.A accent?no?good.

Just to show I'm a good sport I did a quick sketch of him(Trai) along with a few friends..yes, it was raining here in London and I do enjoy scribbling stupid little faces:) instead of singing in the shitpiss weather..




you're probably wondering why I draw only gay guys,but strange as it seems they're just pretty boys that I've fucked up ab it..
I was thinking of doing a series of scribbles of men I've known
maybe this'll be the start..I don't know I'll see where the pencil takes me..




No comments:

Post a Comment