Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Los Angeles,you weirdass beautiful trash town..

As I've repeated a million times,to every body's disinterest I'm originally from Los Angeles..and yes,I hate it,and love it..


  For the same reasons as everybody else..L.A has the power to make you feel so lonely when you're living in a town populated by 3,833,995 humans..people are quite often fake but if you dig deep I guess you can find a sweet crab or two..not too opportunistic..sometimes..


Anyways,I'll stop my Bukowski BS and tell you what I do enjoy about it..
well obviously the sun,but also the street art..


I was checking out this website www.lataco.com which has some nice pictures of it,
and I'm so sweet(I give cavities I know) that I decided to include them in this post..



Tip the world over on its side and everything loose will land in Los Angeles.


“I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.”
 Andy Warhol quotes


Los Angeles is a large city-like area surrounding the Beverly Hills Hotel


Pick your enemies carefully or you'll never make it in Los Angeles.









And an extra treat I love,a little video of Charles Bukowski..just to inspire you a bit, it's about people,
so real it comforts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment